Did you know you can support Possability People by raising money every time you shop online? - and it doesn’t cost a penny!
We’re using easyfundraising, a free fundraising platform that allows us to earn money when we all shop online. easyfundraising works with over 7,000 online retailers, everyone from Tesco, eBay, Sports Direct, M&S, Boots, Just Eat, Booking.com, and everything in between.
Once signed up all you need to do is start your shopping journey at the easyfundraising website, use the browser extension or app (information will be provided when you register) and the retailer you shop with will send us a free donation based on how much you spend
With the cost of living impacting everyone, this isn’t about asking you to spend more, but to make you aware that if you are making an on-line purchase anyway that by using easyfundraising you can give to us at the same time and at no additional cost to you.
So please support us if you can by registering yourself today at http://efraising.org/2aaFGrxy28 it only takes 2 minutes and all you need is your email address. Please also share with your friends and family if they would also like to help!
Any funds received go directly into the work of the charity. For example:
- £5 will pay for volunteer travel for 1 shift
- £10 will pay for a disabled person to use a mobility scooter for 1 day
- £25 will pay for an Advice Volunteer training session, allowing us to support more people
- £60 will pay for an Advisor appointment, supporting a disabled person to make a claim for Personal Independence Payment
- £150 will pay for home visits and a support plan for an older person who’s just been discharged from hospital
Register here today: http://efraising.org/2aaFGrxy28