Financial support and benefits

If you are disabled or live with a long term health condition, you might be entitled to some financial support or help.

There are many benefits you might be able to apply for. The ones we help most people with are:

  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Housing Benefit (HB)
  • Universal Credit (UC)
  • Carer’s Allowance (CA)
  • Blue Badges

If you think you might be entitled to one or more of these benefits, our advisors will be happy to help you. If you you would like to talk to someone before you apply, please contact our Disability Advice Centre.

The Government’s website has a list of disability benefits. The Government’s information page on disability benefits

If you have already applied but have been refused

If you have already applied for a benefit but refused, our Disability Advice Centre might be able to help you. You should telephone them in the first instance, and if you need to make an appointment to see someone, they will let you know.

Find out more about our Disability Advice Centre.

If you are entitled to an allowance or benefit

If you are entitled to an allowance or benefit, you might want to pay someone to give you support to live more independently.

Possability People has a range of options that might suit you. Follow the links in the boxes below to find out how we can help.


Disability Advice Centre

Contact our Disability Advice Centre by telephone on 01273 89 40 50 or email

Contact us

Please telephone us on 01273 89 40 40 or email